• You genuinely want to help others with your work. If you're JUST in it for the money, there's the door.
• You love your family and don't wanna live your life online! I'm not here to teach you how to work 50-60 hours a week and have a team of 20+ people. I'm here to teach you how to be strategic with your time, set things up on autopilot so you can have a life outside a screen and make MORE money than those working their lives away.
• You truly care about other people's success and betterment. You're not just here to sell them something, but provide a real and lasting solution.
• You're willing to put in the work. There are no shortcuts to being #1. You are going to need to hustle at first to set everything up in order to get things to an autopilot place, then, you can scale up financially, and scale back time-wise. I make $7 million dollars a year (revenue) and I work 9-10 hours a week and my assistants work 7-10 hours a week. This took me a year to accomplish.
• You're in it for the long haul. This isn't some fly-by-night situation. You're building an empire that is sustainable and long-lasting.
For those who know they want to create drool-worthy, professional printables people can't get enough of.