Turning hobbies into successful home businesses!
Turn your passions into products that people are hungry to buy!
I believe the first step to success is deciding that you won't hurt anyone else to get there. You won't compromise your integrity, your family, or your peace in order to have what you want.
Step 2 is all about setting up your business and home life in a strategic way that gets you off the hamster wheel of to do's and helps you streamline every aspect of your life for maximum results.
After that, you can grow your business as high as you want because you have ALL the pieces in place!
• You genuinely want to help others with your work. If you're JUST in it for the money, there's the door.
• You love your family and don't wanna live your life online! I'm not here to teach you how to work 50-60 hours a week and have a team of 20+ people. I'm here to teach you how to be strategic with your time, set things up on autopilot so you can have a life outside a screen and make MORE money than those working their lives away.
• You're not offended by God. God is the center of my entire world, His precepts are my foundation, so if He offends you, nothing I do would be a good fit for you.
• You truly care about other people's success and betterment. You're not just here to sell them something, but provide a real and lasting solution.
• You're willing to put in the work. There are no shortcuts to being #1. You are going to need to hustle at first to set everything up in order to get things to an autopilot place, then, you can scale up financially, and scale back time-wise.
• You're in it for the long haul. This isn't some fly-by-night situation. You're building an empire that is sustainable and long-lasting.
Honest Bloggers Academy®
For those who want to create a meaningful and profitable blogging empire that not only changes the world but helps provide residual income for your family
Million Dollar Shop®
For those who are starting a store and want to set it up in a way that actually gets traffic, captures sales, and gains trust, all without spending a dime in ads
How to Create Printables
For those who know they want to create droll-worthy, professional printables people can't get enough of
WooCommerce vs. Shopify
With all the platforms out there, is it better to go with your own site like WooCommerce or a hosted site like Shopify? Find out today!
Etsy vs. Shopify
Etsy is a major company for selling things like printables, right? Which one is best? Do I have to market with Shopify? All these questions and more are answered! Check it out!!!
Photoshop Elements vs. Adobe Illustrator
Hands down, both programs are awesome and you'll love both of them, but which one is right for you? That depends on how you answer the following question...
Amazon vs. Shopify
After hitting Amazon's Best Sellers List a few times, without giving anything away for free, I know what it takes to make it. So which is the better platform? Find out here!
Canva vs. Adobe
Struggling to choose between Canva vs Pro Software from Adobe? If you want to create high-quality, professional, and unique designs, then here's what you NEED to choose and why!
Shopify Plans and Pricing
Need to figure out how much running a business on Shopify will REALLY cost you? Here's everything you need to know!