2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You agree that the Million Dollar Shop® contains proprietary content that is owned by the company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Million Dollar Shop® product includes access for one (1) person, however, if you have a personal assistant or virtual assistant on your payroll, you may allow them your access in order for them to help you run your Shopify store. Only one (1) person, the person who purchased this course, is allowed in the Facebook group (if applicable).
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliate Disclosure
Another way in which I am compensated is through sales or leads generated through affiliate marketing links.
It is important for me to mention that I will never put a link up just to make money. I am extremely picky over what I chose to promote, and everything is prayed over before making my decision. Most of the companies I have affiliate marketing accounts with, are ones that I have had before I began blogging, and have personally used myself throughout the years.
Some of my personal favorite companies that I use and promote are:
- Amazon (I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program)
- ING Image
- Share A Sale
- Creative Market
- Zyto Compass
Clicking on an affiliate link and making a purchase or signing up for a service will be earning me a commission if an affiliate link is being used.
10. Payment Policy
You are responsible to pay for the Million Dollar Shop® product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit/debit card or other payment method. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent" and you will immediately lose all access to modules, bonuses, Facebook group (if applicable) rights, and your access to the site and all content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future versions of the program as it’s released.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the company's sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
If you fail to make a payment on your payment plan, you must contact us within 60 days to pay the remainder of the amount you owe in full (no credits or sales prices will be considered into this amount. Only the original amount you agreed to pay will be considered). If the remainder of the full amount you owe is not paid within 60 days, you forfeit rights to reactivate your account. We do not currently offer a "resume your payment plan" type of deal as Teachable does not offer this option.
Million Dollar Shop® is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
*Please note: our refunds policy is very clear, all buyers who create a Paypal/bank dispute for any other reason than legitimate fraudulent activity/processing error (not due to a customer error), will forfeit all rights to purchase, acquire anything for free, or access anything on this site, or any Sarah Titus, LLC sites, email lists, programs, or benefits.
Our standard procedure is that we block you from ever being able to purchase from us again, on all platforms, we remove you from our mailing list, and we block you from ever being able to access the Sarah Titus blog again. We take crime (trying to get out of paying for something you purchased) very seriously.
We are a small shop, but an honest one, and we require that same honesty from our customers as well.
11. Refunds Policy
Our commitment is to change people's lives and add as much value as we can. I'm on a mission to help every mom be able to stay home with her kids, regardless of her income.
With that said, we originally had a refunds policy in place, but had to close it because we were getting many scams. There is no longer any refund policy in place.
Please do not purchase unless you are sure you want this program.
Please do not enroll in Million Dollar Shop® if you just want to "check it out." We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into our programs, and we expect you to do the same. Million Dollar Shop® is for serious students only.
No exceptions will be made to this policy.
By purchasing this course, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated above.