2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. You agree that Sarah Titus, LLC. contains proprietary content that is owned by the company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. The Sarah Titus, LLC. product includes access for one (1) person, however, if you have a personal assistant or virtual assistant on your payroll, you may allow them your access in order for them to help you run your Shopify store. Only one (1) person, the person who purchased this course, is allowed in the Facebook group (if applicable).
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Affiliate Disclosure
Another way in which I am compensated is through sales or leads generated through affiliate marketing links.
It is important for me to mention that I will never put a link up just to make money. I am extremely picky over what I chose to promote, and everything is prayed over before making my decision. Most of the companies I have affiliate marketing accounts with, are ones that I have had before I began blogging, and have personally used myself throughout the years.
Some of my personal favorite companies that I use and promote are:
- Amazon (I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- ING Image
- Share A Sale
- Creative Market
- Zyto Compass
Clicking on an affiliate link and making a purchase or signing up for a service will be earning me a commission if an affiliate link is being used.
9. Payment Policy
You are responsible to pay for the Sarah Titus, LLC. product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit/debit card or other payment method.
If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent" and you will immediately lose all access to modules, bonuses, Facebook group (if applicable) rights, and your access to the site and all content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines.
You will also not receive access to future and current curriculum, bonuses, modules, and Facebook groups (if applicable) of the program until all monies due are paid in full. Meaning, if you default on your payment plan and want back in, all monies become due in full before access will be granted again. Your current payment plan becomes null and void when your payment declines. No exceptions.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the company's sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
If you fail to make a payment on your payment plan, you must contact us within 60 days to pay the remainder of the amount you owe in full (no credits or sales prices will be considered into this amount. Only the original amount you agreed to pay will be considered). If the remainder of the full amount you owe is not paid within 60 days, you forfeit rights to reactivate your account. We do not currently offer a "resume your payment plan" type of deal as Teachable does not offer this option.
Sarah Titus, LLC. is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
*Please note: our refunds policy is very clear, all buyers who create a Paypal/bank dispute for any other reason than legitimate fraudulent activity/processing error (not due to a customer error), will forfeit all rights to purchase, acquire anything for free, or access anything on this site, or any Sarah Titus, LLC sites, email lists, programs, or benefits.
Our standard procedure is that we block you from ever being able to purchase from us again, on all platforms, we remove you from our mailing list, and we block you from ever being able to access the Sarah Titus blog again. We take crime (trying to get out of paying for something you purchased) very seriously.
We are a small shop, but an honest one, and we require that same honesty from our customers as well.
10. Refunds Policy
Our commitment is to change people's lives and add as much value as we can. I'm on a mission to help every mom be able to stay home with her kids, regardless of her income.
With that said, we originally had a refunds policy in place, but had to close it because we were getting many scams. There is no longer any refund policy in place.
Please do not purchase unless you are sure you want this program.
Please do not enroll in Sarah Titus, LLC. courses if you just want to "check it out." We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into our programs, and we expect you to do the same. Sarah Titus, LLC courses are for serious students only.
No exceptions will be made to this policy.
By purchasing this course, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated above.
11. For Educational and Informational Purposes Only
The information contained on this website and the resources available for download through this website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this website and the resources available for download through this website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other type of professional advice.
12. Accuracy and Personal Responsibility
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your individual situation.
By using this website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this website or the resources available for download from this website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended.
13. No Guarantees For Results
By using this website, you agree that the company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this website or not. The company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this website succeed. Nevertheless, you recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the company.
You also recognize that prior or other results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
14. Million Dollar Shop® Affiliate Program
Our affiliate program is now closed. New applicants are not accepted at this time. However, below you will find the rules for the affiliate program if you were on it before it was closed.
Affiliates will receive 40% commission.
This cookie is valid for the "cookie period" for 180 days, or until the user's browser cache is cleared.
Affiliates are paid on the first of each month (or closest business day) for all sales made over 90 days prior to that date.
• Affiliates are not allowed to create web pages, social media pages, or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of Million Dollar Shop® products
• You must make it clear that you will receive a commission for any sales made through your affiliate link.
• You may NOT use your affiliate link to purchase any other Million Dollar Shop® products. You will not be eligible for a payout on the transaction and if you are found doing this, you will be terminated from the affiliate program.
• You must be responsible and comply with all other rules related to general affiliate sales and the FTC.
• You may not give away any bonus or any other enticements on your own, outside of Million Dollar Shop® sales and promotions to your customers, clients, or audience. An example of this would be, "If you purchase from my affiliate link, I will give you this xxxxxx bonus". If you are found doing this, you will be terminated from the affiliate program and all commissions you made will be forfeited.
• This program is designed to acquire NEW leads. If the person who purchased through your link is already an audience member or customer of Sarah Titus, LLC., is already on the Sarah Titus email list prior to your promotions, or already has a course from Million Dollar Shop®, you will not be paid for that conversion should they purchase through your affiliate link.
• We reserve the right to remove participants from the program at any time, without notification.
Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sarah Titus, LLC. and/or Million Dollar Shop® from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above.
Terms of this affiliate policy are subject to change at any time. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to stay current on the information in this policy to ensure that they are in compliance with all rules at all times.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this website, the company, any and all contracts you enter into with Million Dollar Shop® and Sarah Titus, LLC. and any and all of the company’s products and services.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Boise, Idaho. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
16. Changes to Terms
Million Dollar Shop® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. We encourage you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
17. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about the terms, here is our contact information:
Sarah Titus, LLC.
PO Box 44
New Town, PA 18940
Last Updated: April 13, 2021